City of Butler Public Meetings
City public meetings are held in the City Hall Council Chamber on the first floor, with the following provisions:
- Masks are not mandated at this time.
- Social distancing is not required at time.
- Phone conference is not accessible at this time.
Notice will be provided if public meetings are moved to another venue, such as the second floor of City Hall.
Additional virtual access options to City meetings will be announced via the City's Facebook page.
UPCOMING CITY OF BUTLER PUBLIC MEETINGS
A calendar of upcoming City of Butler meetings is provided as part of this website at this link.
The following City of Butler Boards, Commissions and other appointed bodies meet at the following schedules. All meetings are held in the Butler City Hall Council Chamber, 215 South Broadway, Butler, unless otherwise noted:
|Board of Public Works & Safety||First and Third Monday of each month||6:30 PM|
|Board of Zoning Appeals||As needed and advertised||6:00 PM|
|Common Council||First and Third Monday of each month||7:00 PM|
|Economic Development Commission||As needed and advertised||As advertised|
|Parks Recreation Board*
*Board may meet in City Parks during summer months
|Fourth Tuesday of each month||5:30 PM|
|Plan Commission||First Monday of January, March, May,
July, September & November (subject to Cancellation due to lack of applications)
|Redevelopment Commission||As needed and advertised
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Public Meeting Minutes6 documents
- Board of Public Works & Safety Minutes for the Year 2020
- Butler Common Council Minutes for the Year 2020
- Butler Economic Development Commission Minutes for the Year 2020
- Butler Plan Commission Minutes for the Year 2020
- Butler Recreation Minutes for the Year 2020
- Butler Redevelopment Commission Minutes for the Year 2020