City of Butler Plan Commission Public Meeting and Agenda, Monday, November 13, 2023 at 6:30 PM
City of Butler Plan Commission Public Meeting and Agenda, Monday, November 13, 2023 at 6:30 PM at Butler City Hall
City of Butler, Indiana - Plan Commission Agenda
Public Meeting - Monday, November 13, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
Butler City Hall - Council Chambers Room
215 S. Broadway Street, Butler, Indiana 46721
This is a notice that the City of Butler Plan Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, November 13, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. The public meeting will be held at Butler City Hall in the Common Council Room, first floor, located at 215 S. Broadway Street, Butler, Indiana. Materials will be distributed at the meeting.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call:
___ Darren Alloway; ___ Mark Cline; ___ Jim Davis; ___Sandy Harrison (DeKalb Co. PC); ___ Scott Lanning; ___ Greg Reed (V-Pres.); ___ Stephanie Rohm; ___ Gale Ryan; ___ Adam Staley (Pres.-DeKalb Co. ETJ); ___ Vacancy (DeKalb Co. Exec Appointee for ETJ area); Staff: ___ Vivian Likes, Planner; ___ City Attorney, Donald Stuckey.
3. Introduction: City Attorney Donald Stuckey.
4. Minutes of Previous Meeting: September 11, 2023.
5. New Business: None.
6. Other Business:
1) Review amending this section of the Zoning Code by the Plan Commission.
a) Article 6 – Development Standards
i. Section 6.6 Entrance/Driveway Standards
ii. Section 6.7 Entrance/Driveway Standards – surface materials and location.
2) Discuss forwarding a recommendation to the City Council to repeal this ordinance.
a) Parking Ordinance - Ordinance 1743
An Ordinance regulating parking on and creating park strips. This ordinance contradicts the City of Butler Zoning Code of Ordinances for parking in the right of way, curbing and pedestrian walks/sidewalks.
3) Comprehensive Plan Review 2023/2024, review continued.
7. Commission Members Communication
8. Planner - Report to the Commission:
a) Eastside High School Gymnasium addition.
b) Commission members term expirations
9. Commission Attorney - Comments.
10. Audience Participation.
11. Next Meeting Date: Regular meeting scheduled for Monday, January 8, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.